Got this from Stephen in Fb… so I know that I haven’t written anything down in the last couple of weeks or so. What can I say? It’s been an interesting two weeks. I do promise, however, that one day, I will sit down and write things down. =P
Can you fill this out without lying? You’ve been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don’t forget to tag me!
To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
– Pandesal and hotdogs (breakfast!)
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
– The picture in Facebook was taken in Luk Yuen, Greenhills
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
– Haha… I’ve never tried, but we have it!
4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
– Well, the day’s barely started, but I’m sure someone will…
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
– A little before midnight, I guess. I had to spend a little extra time in the office last night and wasn’t able to leave by 11 pm.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
– Yes 🙂
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
– No, I don’t think so…
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
– Jutes and Christopher (both of whom I barely see)
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
– Yes, I think it’s possible… for certain exes >:)
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
– I’ve never had Dr. Pepper. Is it rootbeer? I hate rootbeer!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
– Probably a week and a half ago.
12. Who took your profile picture?
– Me! I specialize in self-portraits using my mobile cam. Haha…
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
– Leo and Jenny Joy
14. Was yesterday better than today?
– Again, the day’s just started. I guess we’ll see…
15. Can you live a day without TV?
– As long as I have a book, yes.
16. Are you upset about anything?
– It would be such a lie if I said I wasn’t.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
– Always. -> Stephen’s answer. I so agree!
18. Are you a bad influence?
– Hahaha… not the Evil Queen for nothing!
19. Night out or night in?
– Generally, night in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day
– My mobile phone and my wallet
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
– Kuya Elmer, I think. Right before his wedding last year.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
– A message from Boyfriend 🙂
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
– Scary and exciting and sad and happy all at the same time.
24. Do you hate anyone?
– No… I still believe that love and hate are the two faces of the same coin.
25. If we were to look in your face book inbox, what would we find?
– A LOT of messages from Jutes!
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
– Of course!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
– Oh, you mean other than myself? *snicker*
28. What song is stuck in your head?
– That stupid song that has the line “I don’t care… e-e-e-e-e”. I heard it on Channel V a while ago and now it’s stuck in my head!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
– Anyone from the Growing Gabi Gang (I’d say Boyfriend but we live together)
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
– Well, it’s still possible…
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
– Yes. It’s a defense mechanism.