You all know this isn’t my first blog, right? If you didn’t though, check this out. It’s a complete riot to read (this coming from me, who recently found my old blog site and have been laughing my ass off for the last half hour over the things I wrote so many years ago).
Take this, for example…
* * *
1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
2009: Ew. No.
2012: Uh, no. (at least wala nang “ew”, diba?)
2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
2009: My black tube top.
2012: A white shirt that says, “Hard Rock Cafe”. And it isn’t even mine.
3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND’S LIST?
2009: You mean asides from my boyfriend?
2012: Hell, yeah! (hulaan kung sino!)
4. DO YOU HAVE “A THING” FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
2009: Refer to answer number 3
2012: Wala na akong Top Friends List. Hindi na uso ang Friendster. Haller.
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
2009: Everyone except for 2… so now that makes it… 169
2012: All of them. The ones I don’t have been deleted. Or were never added in the first place. I mean, seriously, why would you even add someone you don’t know on facebook?
6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
2009: 2 max
2012: Still 2 max. But I want the first to be a girl. So she can grow up to be just like me. (watch out, world!)
7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
2009: Considering that they’ve been dead since I was 15? I’d say pretty much.
2012: Considering I barely remember one and made up really good memories about the other… Yes. *smirk*
9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
2009: Probably not
10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
2009: I… went to work. Buti nalang meh surprise yung mga friends ko.
2012: I was in the office. Seriously. (in fairness, so many people greeted me this year. Mas “sociable” na kasi ako ngayon. Apir!)
12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
2009: 8:30 am
2012: 5:30 am (and before that 4:00 am. and before that, 2:30 am. and before that, 1:00 am. I have horrible sleeping habits… can you tell?)
13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
2009: Leaving the office (my shift ends at 10:00 pm)
2012: Sleeping. I took my lovely little pink and white pill that night.
14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
2009: It depends
2012: Censored ang answer ko dito. Lol!
15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN’T WAIT TO DO?
2009: Basta (this involves violence, probably)
2012: Start the weekend! (kunwari hindi na ako violent)
16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
2009: 21 years ago. I barely remember her.
2012: 25 years ago.
17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
2009: My tendency to feel too much… mas madali kasi dati nung hindi ako ganun… Kahit anung mangyari, keri lang.
2012: Ang pagka-maldita ko (ay wait, change ba kamo?) But seriously… the tendency to be depressive.
18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS… WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
2009: Go to Europe… then hire an assassin.
2012: Buy my condo unit outright. Build books so I can have my own library. Be an assassin. (seriously, why hire someone to do it when it’s so much fun doing it yourself?)
19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
2009: 6 years in March
2012: Long enough (standard answer yan. ‘wag makialam.)
20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
2009: Sinong Tom?
2012: Sorry, hindi ko pa din kilala si Tom.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
2012: Lechon kawali. Luto ni Mama Inday.
23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
2009: October. Halloween eh.
2012: October. Hindi pa kasi nagbabago ang date ng Halloween eh.
24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
2012: December, kasi bait-baitan ang lahat ng tao. First runner-up ang February.
26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
2009: Some girl that I don’t know… malapit na syang masama sa Assassin’s list ko. Ingat-ingat… digital ang karma.
2012: Strangely enough, wala. Masyado akong busy para makipag-away sa mga walang kwentang tao (uuy, wala daw kaaway!)
27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
2009: Friendster (because now I know how to use it), multiply (because I’ve rediscovered my password) and Live Journal (because I have a lot of angst)
2012: WordPress (because I check how many hit I get. vain ako that way)
28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
2009: Shelly Belly Girl
2012: Jutes (who, incidentally, was previously known as Shelly Belly Girl. Akalain mo yun?)
29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
2009: Si Brian
2012: Si Brian (parang hindi nagbago, noh?)
30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
2009: Oo naman
2012: In a heartbeat
31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
2009: Iced cold water
2012: Ice cold water (tama na ang grammar ko this year)
32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
2009: No.. but it’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go
2012: No… but someday I will
33. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
2009: Wala. Patay na sya, kebs ko sa kanya? (Pero deep inside, nagsusulat na ako ng Thank You card)
2012: Wala. Hindi pa din ako affected. (Pero magpapa-party din ako. friends ko lang ang invited.)
* * *
Dude, I was so cool in 2009. And, reading through my old blog, I just realized that I have so many of these surveys. Walking down my memory lane is an awesome experience.
At, maiba lang… Bakit walang #8 ang survey na ‘to? At bakit wala din #25?